I hope that you are here because you are facing issues with NDS4iOS installed on your iOS device. “NDS4iOS could not be installed at this time” – this might be most common error that users will get when they try to install NDS4iOS Emulator from any of the third party iOS app stores.
To fix “NDS4iOS could not be installed at this time” error, we have conventional date trick which works for most of the people, if you simply set your date back to any date in 2014 and then if you try to install the app, it will work. But in case if it didn’t solve NDS4iOS not downloading issues, then you have to extend your search and should know why NDS4iOS wont install on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. But this may take considerable amount of time and you may end up without success.
- You might be interested to install ShowBox on your Smart TV.
- Here is the best app for video surveillance of security cameras from Windows PC – install gDMSS Lite on PC.
Just think, instead of spending more time on finding the issue, what if you try to install NDS4iOS from a different source? On non-jailbroken iDevices, most of the times NDS4iOS wont open because it’s certificate is revoked. What actually happens is, NDS4iOS will be signed with a temporary iOS developer certificate which will be valid only for a few days and it will be made available via different sources like Emu4iOS, Tutu Helper, iOSEmus, iEmulators etc. So, if you are getting error like “NDS4iOS could not be installed at this time” then the most possible reason could be because of its certificate revocation. So, if you are facing issues to install NDS4iOS, then I suggest to go with a different source. Here we will see a few most trusted and working methods to install NDS4iOS.
- Download PixlRec Screen Recorder for iOS.
- Install EveryCord Screen Recorder for iPhone/iPad.
- AirShou – the best screen recorder for iOS.
Download NDS4iOS from Emu4iOS Store
- Launch Safari web browser and visit the URL: https://emu4ios.net/
- Tap on NDS4iOS app and then tap on GET button.
- Then you will see a popup asking to install NDS4iOS, tap on install option.
- Once the installation is completed, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of NDS4iOS Emulator.
- Go to home screen and tap on NDS4iOS icon to launch the emulator.
Download NDS4iOS from iEmulators store
- Launch safari web browser and visit the URL: http://iemulators.com/
- Tap on Apps tab and scroll down until you see NDS4iOS.
- Tap on NDS4iOS and then tap on Install button.
- Wait for a few seconds and then you will see a popup asking you to install NDS4iOS.
- Tap on Install button and wait until the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is completed, go to Settings->General->Device Management and Trust NDS4iOS profile.
- Now go to home screen and tap on NDS4iOS to start playing Nintendo classic games.
Download NDS4iOS from Tutu Helper App
- To install NDS4iOS from Tutu Helper App, you need to install Tutu Helper on your iOS device.
- Follow this step by step guide to install Tutu Helper on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Once it is installed, launch Tutu Helper app and search for NDS4iOS.
- Tap on Get button just beside NDS4iOS app and wait until the download is completed.
- Once the download is finished, you will see a popup asking you to install NDS4iOS.
- Tap on Install option and once the installation is completed, go to Settings-> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of NDS4iOS.
- Now go to home screen and tap on NDS4iOS icon to launch the app.
I hope that you have downloaded NDS4iOS from one of the above methods, if you are still facing issues with NDS4iOS installation, please comment below I will post few more sources to install NDS4iOS.